Vitamins are organic compounds that are used by the body in small quantities for various metabolic processes. Usually, it is better to consume vitamins and minerals from the natural diet. Vitamin and mineral supplements though posing a health risk is beneficial to a person whose diet is restricted and lacks a variety of nutritious food. The body needs only a small amount of vitamins and minerals every day, generally, the limited quantity is then fulfilled by a varied diet. Some people suffer from vitamin and mineral deficiencies and have to consume supplements. People that may benefit from supplements are pregnant women, cigarette smokers, illegal drug users, lactating women, crash dieters, older adults, vegans, and women with excessive bleeding during menstruation.
Tip to consider before consuming the multi-vitamin supplement
Many multivitamin supplements can lead to life-threatening severe side effects if they are consumed in high quantities. Before consuming multi-vitamin supplements, make sure you clear all material facts about your allergies to the doctor. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask the doctor side effects of the multivitamin supplements as some of them might harm the unborn baby.
Best time of the day to take a multi-vitamin supplement
The main agenda of consuming a multivitamin supplement is to cure a deficiency or illness, it is essential to consume the supplements in a way that maximizes absorption of its nutrients. Many people prefer consuming the multi-vitamin supplement with breakfast, but if your meal does not include a significant amount of fats or oils then you may not get the best absorption of the vitamin D and other soluble vitamins A, E, and K. It is crucial to take the multi-vitamin supplement with a meal that contains an adequate amount of oils and fats, so it also reduces stomach upset and nausea that are general side effects of consuming the supplements. Be careful while consuming the multivitamin as it contains calcium and magnesium that may interfere with the absorption of certain medicines like antibiotics.
Why take a multivitamin? Benefits of multi-vitamin supplements
When you avoid consuming enough fruits and vegetables on an everyday basis, you miss out on essential nutrients that can lead to the risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer, etc. A multivitamin is like your insurance policy that guarantees to provide the body with an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals it needs.
• Healthy Aging- As one starts aging the nutritional requirement of the body increases and at the same time body finds it difficult to absorb all nutrients. Medications also deplete the nutrition sources. By consuming multivitamin supplements, these deficiencies can be treated.
• Promotes heart health- Consuming a high-quality multivitamin reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The multivitamin contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, CoQ10, and magnesium, which aid in improving cardiovascular health.
• Increased Energy levels- When your body lacks vitamins and nutrients, it has to work harder even to do simple tasks that lead to fatigue. By consuming a multivitamin supplement, you will feel energetic and fit.
• Improves mood- As per scientific research, it has been proven that multivitamin supplements have positive effects on an individual’s mood and emotional well-being. The brain functions improve by getting enough vitamins and minerals
• Reduces stress and anxiety- Multivitamin supplements help in reducing stress and anxiety as it ensures the nervous system functions properly.
• Healthy hair and skin- Multi-vitamins contain vitamins A, B, C, E, and biotin that promise fuller hair and healthy skin.
• Supports eye health- Multi-vitamin supplements are loaded with vitamins A, C, E, B3, selenium, and lutein that support eye health as well as protect the eyes from harmful light waves
The most common side effects of consuming multivitamin supplements are constipation, diarrheic, or upset stomach. Though the side effects are temporary and may start to disappear as the body gets adjusted to the multivitamin supplements, one should consult the doctor promptly if the side effects are persistent or worsen. In the rarest of cases, multivitamin supplements cause some allergies like rash, itchiness or swelling of the face, tongue, or throat, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing that needs immediate medical help. When multivitamin supplements are taken as per guidance, they do not cause any side effects.
The 7 ingredients that your multi-vitamin supplement must have
• Vitamin D- A vitamin that is crucial for the body’s bone health as it helps the body in absorbing calcium.
• Magnesium- Magnesium is an essential nutrient that one must consume to calm the nervous system, ease sleep problems, and regulate muscle and nerve function.
• Calcium- Calcium is a crucial factor that needs to be taken care of as it aids in developing strong bones and teeth.
• Zinc- Zinc is ideally lower in older people and the ones who are prone to stress. The mineral is essential as it builds the immune system and helps the body use carbohydrates, protein, and fat for energy.
• Iron-Iron should be included in your multivitamin as it helps to increase energy, better brain function, and healthy red blood cells.
• Folate- Folate or folic acid is known to be beneficial for the fetus’s health as it helps in preventing congenital disabilities.
• Vitamin B12 - An essential vitamin that helps in creating and sustaining the body’s energy supply by breaking down the micronutrients. The main agenda is to keep the body’s nervous system healthy.
To function properly, your body needs vitamins and minerals. Unfortunately, in our fast-paced lifestyle, we aren’t able to maintain a proper diet. FastandUp Vitalize is a product that fulfills your body’s daily vitalization needs. This product comes with Beetroot power that keeps an individual energetic and active throughout the day. Vitalize is an ideal supplement that bridges the nutrient gaps in your daily routine.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.