Multivitamins( 9 Products)
What are Multivitamin Tablets?Multivitamin tablets are nutritional supplements that contain many different vitamins and minerals, sometimes alongside other ingredients. Multivitamin tablets help to provide all the essential vitamins and minerals as per daily RDA. Multivitamin tablets are essential for your overall well-being.
What are the types of Vitamins?
Vitamins are divided into two types
1. Fat Soluble Vitamins
Vitamin A:It is a fat-soluble vitamin. It supports cell growth, immune function, fetal development, and vision.
FOOD SOURCES OF VITAMIN A• Egg yolk
• Sweet potatoes
Vitamin DVitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It helps in the development of bones and teeth, as well as provides improved resistance to certain diseases. It is also called the sunshine vitamin, the sun is a major source of vitamin D.
SOURCES OF VITAMIN D• Egg yolk
• Cod liver oil
Vitamin EVitamin E is a group of eight fat-soluble compounds. It provides an antioxidant effect that helps to fight free radicals in the body.
SOURCES OF VITAMIN E• Seeds
Vitamin KVitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps blood clotting and bone metabolism and regulates blood calcium levels.
SOURCES OF VITAMIN K• Meat
2. Water Soluble vitamins
Vitamin BIt is a water-soluble vitamin and is a group of eight essential nutrients. Each nutrient has its benefits. They help to create new blood cells and maintain healthy skin cells, brain cells, and other body tissues.
FOOD SOURCES OF VITAMIN B COMPLEX• Milk
• Green vegetables
• Nuts and seeds
• Whole grain
Vitamin CVitamin C is also a water-soluble vitamin found mostly in citrus fruits. It performs multiple functions in the body. The major function of vitamin C includes strengthening the immune system and lowering blood pressure.
FOOD SOURCES OF VITAMIN C• Tomatoes
• Red and green pepper
Multivitamins Tablets Price list
What are the Benefits & Uses of Multivitamins
1. Benefits of fat-soluble vitamins
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN A
• Powerful antioxidants – carotenoids such as alpha-carotene and beta-carotene are precursors to vitamin A and contain antioxidant properties. They help protect the body from free radicals, which can harm the body. Free radicals cause oxidative stress responsible for chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and cognitive decline. Vitamin A also helps to delay the signs of aging.
• Boost Immune System - Vitamin A supports the immune system and maintains the body's natural defenses. Vitamin A helps form mucus membrane in the eyes, lungs, and gut that captures and clear bacteria and other pathogens.
• Improves eye and vision health – vitamin A helps to improve vision. It also protects against certain eye diseases. The deficiency of vitamin A may lead to night blindness.
• Improves skin and hair health – vitamin A helps produce sebum, which helps maintain moisture levels in the skin and hair. Vitamin A helps to clear toxins from the skin and cleanse the body.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D• Improves bone health – Vitamin D is responsible for calcium absorption, which is important for bone mineralization. Calcium helps to provide a strong bone structure.
• Boost immunity – Vitamin D helps boost the immune system by modifying immunological responses to harmful pathogens.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E• Powerful Antioxidant – Vitamin E provides strong antioxidant support, which helps to reduce oxidative stress. This leads to less cellular damage and more resistance to diseases.
• Moisturizing skin – Vitamin E helps to prevent dry and flaking skin.
• Improves hair health – Vitamin E helps to support a healthy scalp and hair. It provides an antioxidant effect that reduces oxidative stress and free radicals that causes the hair follicle to break down.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN K• Prevents heart health – Vitamin K helps to prevent calcium blockage in the arteries, thus preventing heart disease.
• Improves bone health – Vitamin K helps in calcium metabolism, thus helping bones to get stronger. It also helps to improve bone density.
• Reduces blood clotting – Vitamin K helps to regulate blood clotting by combining prothrombin. It also helps to transport calcium through the body.
2. Benefits of water-soluble vitamins
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN B• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - B1 is responsible for converting nutrients into energy, thus improving metabolism.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - B2 acts as an antioxidant and helps provide power to the body.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - B3 is important in cellular signaling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair.
• Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) - B5 is responsible for obtaining energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - B6 is responsible for amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production, and the creation of neurotransmitters.
• Vitamin B7 (Biotin) - B7 is important for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression.
• Vitamin B9 (Folate) - B9 is responsible for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells, and proper cell division.
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) - B12 is essential for neurological function, DNA production, and red blood cell development.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
• Boost immunity – the most important benefit of vitamin C is to boost immunity. Vitamin C helps produce white blood cells, which help protect the body against infection.
• Wound healing – helps to produce collagen that helps in wound healing. Lack of vitamin c results in slower wound healing.
• Antioxidant support – Vitamin Cis a strong antioxidant that protects the skin from UV damage, pollution & free radical damage.
• Improves skin health – Vitamin C helps to improve collagen production that helps to inhibit acne-causing bacteria, protect skin from sun & pollution damage, and regulate skin oil production.
What are the Best Multivitamins for KidsKids need vitamins and minerals for their growth and development. The most common vitamins kids need are vitamin C, zinc, calcium, iron, and vitamin D. A multivitamin that contains all these nutrients can be good for the kids. Look for a multivitamin that helps to boost immunity, improves brain function, and improves hemoglobin.
What are the Best Multivitamins for MenMen need multivitamins that not only fulfill their daily nutritional requirements but also help them to feel energized and stress-free. Hence while buying multivitamins for men, look for all the essential vitamins and minerals. A multivitamin supplement containing nitric oxide booster for energy and a stress relief blend for daily fatigue should be preferred.
What are the Best Multivitamins for WomenWomen have very specific nutritional requirements. The most common vitamin deficiencies in women are iron and folic acid. Hence a multivitamin that contains these two ingredients is a must. Women also need vitamin B for energy and vitamin C for immunity.
How to choose the right Multivitamins?Before choosing the right multivitamins, it is important to find out your body’s needs. Choose a multivitamin supplement that offers maximum vitamins and minerals as per recommended RDA. Look for a multivitamin that offers at least 20 to 21 multivitamins. Also, look for a multivitamin, which provides additional benefits such as energy and stress relief.
One of the biggest reasons why people do not continue taking multivitamins is they are available in either tablet or capsule forms which are difficult to swallow and provides less bioavailability. Multivitamins in effervescent form are the best multivitamin tablets to have for all your nutritional needs.
How to consume Effervescent Multivitamins?Just Drop one tablet in 250 ml of water, wait till it dissolves completely, and Drink.
Why Fast&Up Multivitamins?Fast&Up multivitamin tablets are in an effervescent format which is easy to consume, has better absorption, and has more bioavailability. Fast&Up Multivitamins have no added sugar and great tasting and are 100% vegetarian. Fast&Up multivitamins provide essential vitamins and minerals and help to fulfill your daily nutrient needs. Fast&Up provides the best multivitamins supplements for your health needs.
Are Multivitamins Safe to consume?Yes, multivitamins are safe to consume. Take 1-2 tablets daily or as recommended by your physician.
1. Who needs a multivitamin?
• People with an active lifestyle
• People who lack diversity in their diet
• Athletes and fitness enthusiasts
• People who are looking to improve their immunity
• People who want to focus on general-wellbeing
2. Is it safe to take a multivitamin every day?
Yes, it is safe to take multivitamins every day, depending on the dosage. Take 1-2 tablets a day. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Consult your physician before start taking multivitamins.
3. Can multivitamins have side effects?
Multivitamins can have side effects if taken in excess amounts or more than the recommended dosage. Side effects can include stomach aches, kidney problems, liver problems, and heart problems.
4. Can Multivitamins be consumed by lactose and gluten intolerants?
If multivitamins are free from dairy source or gluten sources, then they are safe for lactose and gluten intolerants. Always check for ingredients on the pack as a safety precaution.
5. What is the best time to take Multivitamins?
It can be consumed with any of the meals, preferably post breakfast, for optimum absorption.
6. What happens if we take an overdose of multivitamins?
Overdose of a multivitamin is pretty rare, but still, it can result in stomach pain, nausea, fatigue, fainting, and kidney and liver problems.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.