Vitamin C is also known as Vitamine Antiscorbutique. Animals usually make vitamin C, but human beings get this vitamin from food and other supplements. The significant sources of vitamin C are fresh citrus fruits. The laboratory also makes vitamin C. The experts recommend getting Vitamin C from natural sources, but due to our fast-paced lifestyle, it is difficult to follow a diet regime. As Vitamin C is mandatory, one can rely on vitamin C supplements as it is one of the safest and most adequate nutrients.
Vitamin C is an ascorbic nutrient that helps the body function and aids in various biological functions like the healing of wounds, repairing collagen, and repairing and maintaining bones. The antioxidant supplement can be consumed as per the doctor's prescription.
• Lowers Blood pressure- Vitamin C is one of the most soluble nutrients, and it acts as a diuretic for the kidneys that help in removing excess sodium and water from the body. Once the excess sodium and water are removed, the blood vessels are relaxed, which helps in lowering and controlling blood pressure. If the blood pressure is controlled, then there is less risk of a person having a stroke. It also maintains cardiovascular health. Along with vitamin C supplements, patients should also consume the medicine prescribed by the doctor to lower blood pressure.
• Boosts immune system- As vitamin C is known for preventing many diseases such as scurvy. It combats a variety of diseases that helps in boosting immunity. It has been proven that Vitamin C helps stave off common illnesses like colds and flu. The nutrient plays a primary role in stimulating the immune system by increasing its strength and also protecting the organism. It helps in reducing inflammation and is essential for general health and immunity. Thus by consuming vitamin C supplements, one can protect the immune system and aid in reducing allergic reactions. Stay fit and healthy by adding vitamin C to your diet regime as it helps to fight various infections.
• Increases iron absorption- Iron-rich supplements are known to increase the bioavailability of iron. The main role of iron is to increase the body's ability to carry oxygen through the blood vessels. The deficiency of iron in the body can lead to anemia. Consuming Vitamin C is highly beneficial for the body as it increases iron absorption in the body.
Helps to maintain healthy skin and hair- Vitamin C plays a crucial role in keeping one's skin clear and hair healthy. The nutrient ensures that protein collagen is appropriately built as well as helps to maintain iron absorption in the body.
• By adding vitamin C to your diet, you won't just get clear skin or long hair but also the nutrient will maintain it. Alongside vitamin c supplements, one should consume natural products rich in collagen-like berries and foods rich in Omega -3 like avocados and salmon. The nutrient-rich diet will promise you beautiful skin forever.
• Aids in weight loss- The majority of us want to look slim and sexy and are trying everything from hitting the gym to trying various diet plans that might help us in getting perfect shape. Sometimes even after trying multiple things, we don't get desired results. There is no harm in consuming vitamin C supplements alongside the workout and diet plan one follows. As per scientific research, it is proved that Vitamin C is inversely related to body mass, and thus individuals with appropriate vitamin C levels oxidize 30% more fat than an individual having low vitamin C levels. If one wants to get the most out of the workout activity, then it is mandatory to maintain adequate vitamin C levels.
• Good for physical and mental health- Vitamin C is an essential micronutrient that has a good reputation. The nutrient doesn't heal wounds or reduce inflammation inside the body but also provides an energy boost to one's mental health. It is proven that people who have adequate levels of Vitamin C have less risk of suffering from depression or fatigue.
FastandUp Charge is a fantastic source of Natural Vitamin C sourced from Amla. It provides antioxidant support, strengthens the body, and maintains immunity. The charge is a recommended product for athletes to fulfill their daily need of taking in Vitamin C. Just one tablet in 250 ml of water, and you are good to go.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.