1. The Multivitamin should be a complete combination of all the Essential Vitamins, Minerals including the Rare Trace Minerals You should choose a multivitamin with a balanced list of Vitamins, Minerals and Rare Trace Minerals. Most of the vitamins do not contain rare trace minerals. But they are important as they are necessary for con-enzymatic processes in the body which are vital for the everyday functions carried by the body.
2. Check the TYPE OF MULTIVITAMIN which is right for you There are different types of multivitamins for different purpose. You may need to take a different multivitamin to correct a deficiency while you may need to consume a different one if you are looking for overall health maintenance everyday. Choose the right one for you.
3. Check the DOSAGE of Multivitamins An ideal multivitamin for everyday should be formulated with the dosage that meets recommended daily allowances of these essential vitamins and minerals.
4. Avoid Multivitamins with megadoses of multivitamins
Vitamins and Minerals in megadoses which exceed the recommended daily intake might lead to toxicity and cause hypervitaminosis, etc.
5. Choose a multivitamin which is CONVENIENT Many multivitamins direct you to consume 3-4 tablets, capsules and softgels in order to fulfil the dosage. Stay away from such multivitamins and opt for a multivitamin with a convenient recommended direction like one tablet a day.
6. The FORM of the Multivitamin matters Check the form of the multivitamin. The health benefits and the quality of these multivitamins majorly depends upon the form of the multivitamin. There are many forms of multivitamins like capsules, tablets, gummies, softgels, chewables, effervescent, etc. Important parameters like Absorption, Dosage, Stability, Quality, Convenience, Health Benefits, Side Effects, etc. depend on the form of the multivitamin. So, CHOOSE WISELY!
7. Avoid tablet, capsule, gummies, softgels, chewables form of Multivitamins Forms like tablets, capsules, gummies, softgels, chewables form are considered poor forms for supplementation due to poor absorption and delivery system in the body. Tablets, capsules, etc. forms have binders which hinders the absorption rate and affects the bioavailability, delivery and it?s effect on our health. The best form for multivitamin supplementation is EFFERVESCENT form.
8. Choose a multivitamin that ABSORBS well
Most multivitamins are in the form of tablets, capsules, etc. that are low on absorption and bioavailability. They are not absorbed well and are mainly flushed out of the body, thereby hardly giving any health benefit to the body. EFFERVESCENT MULTIVITAMINS offer higher absorption, bioavailability, effective delivery, stability, convenience and health benefits.
9. Choose a multivitamin that TASTES well
Most of the multivitamins taste poor. This leads to lower acceptability and consumption of the multivitamin. One should choose a multivitamin which doesn?t compromise on taste while offering good health. Good health comes with good taste.
10. Don?t forget to check the EXPIRY DATE The expiry date is basically an indicator of quality. Do check the expiry date on the bottle before you purchase them.
WHICH IS THE BEST MULTIVITAMIN?
Fast&Up Vitalize is the best multivitamin in the market. Fast&Up Vitalize is INDIA?S FIRST EFFERVESCENT MULTIVITAMIN. Effervescent Multivitamins offer best absorption rate with high bio availability along with superior technology for better deliver and stability systems. To consume, all you have to do is DROP, DISSOLVE, and DRINK. Fast&Up Vitalize is a complete and balanced combination of 12 Vitamins, 9 Minerals including Rare Trace Minerals and 1 Natural Nitrate Rich Beetroot Extract. Fast&Up Vitalize helps provide overall health maintenance for everyday without any GastroIntestinal (GI) disturbance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE: Just DROP one effervescent tablet in 250 ml of water, Wait till it completely DISSOLVES and DRINK. DROP, DISSOLVE, DRINK. One effervescent tablet of Fast&Up Vitalize needs to be taken post breakfast in the morning. If required, one more can be taken in the evening post evening meal. For Effervescent Multivitamins, log in to www.fastandup.in