In a world that is fast becoming aware of the need to stay fit, workout is not an unfamiliar word. Whether it is at the gym, or at home, exercises are needed not just to stay physically fit, but also to remain mentally alert and emotionally stable.
And to ease the rigorous workouts, Pre Workout tablets or supplements are designed to better the workout game. Today, the market is flooded with myriad varieties of such supplements, but the key ingredients remain the same:
• Caffeine –Caffeine in the supplement works precisely the way a cup of coffee does i.e., to boost the energy levels. It stimulates the adenosine receptors of the brain, which in turn induces alertness and wakefulness. Caffeine increases metabolism rates and enhances endurance levels
• Beta-Alanine – Beta-Alanine is an Amino acid that minimizes the building of lactic acid in the muscles ensuring lesser chance of muscle breakdown and better endurance
• Creatine Complex – Known for giving extra strength for workout, Creatine Complex is an active ingredient in many pre-workout supplements. It also helps in enhanced generation of muscles which makes it a preferred choice for those indulging in power-lifting and running
• Nitric Oxide – Nitric Oxides like L-Citrulline and L-Arginine are amino acids increase blood flow and calms the arteries
What’s a good time to consume pre-workout supplements?
Just like there’s always a good time for a workout, there’s always an ideal time for a workout. Our body takes time to reap the benefits of a supplement, so having them at the right time is advisable. For instance, caffeine supplement is best consumed 45 minutes before the workout, while creatine takes about an hour to get absorbed. Similarly, Beta-Alanine takes 45 minutes to give you the desired results.
Things to consider
• Monitor the intake regularly and consume only the prescribed or the required quantity. Better still consult a health expert or a trainer. Too much of any supplement can cause havoc with your system. For instance, the prescribed amount of caffeine is about 200 – 300 mg/day, and that of Beta-Alanine is 1 – 2 mg/day
• Caution should be exercised to see that supplements such as Beta-Alanine should not be consumed all together but in smaller portions. Likewise, caffeine should be consumed as per the individual body requirement and capacity. So, for some people, only 1.5 gm of caffeine per day will provide the benefit, while for some with a higher threshold, dose up to 20mg is advised. Then again, creatine is a supplement which needs to be taken immediately before the workout to prepare the body and is best not taken with caffeine
• One shoe does not fit all when it comes to supplements. So, while one supplement may work for you, given the prevailing health condition of the body and the exercise routine, you may need to swap your supplement according to changing eating as well as health conditions. This essentially means that you should choose the supplement based on what you want to achieve out of your workout. For muscle-building, a supplement rich in Creatine and BCAAs
should do the trick, and to stay rejuvenated, one rich in caffeine is advisable
• Carefully read the ingredients before starting with any supplement. Always check with an experienced professional whether the ingredient has any side effects. Also, it would be a good idea to seek reviews of over-the-counter products. One should always go in for products from reputed brands and be wary of those selling undeclared ingredients in their products
5 Health Benefits of Pre Workout Supplements• Improved stamina and workout efficiency
–All the major pre-workout
ingredients like caffeine, creatine, and BCAA’s give pre-workout supplements the most significant advantage, which is of boosting the stamina and helping you train harder and more efficiently. BCAAs and Beta-alanine ensure that the muscles stay safe before, during, and post the workout• More energy for the exercise
– Caffeine is the main contributor behind more power during workouts. Couple it with arginine, and the result is a powerhouse of energy throughout, and even after the workout• Enhanced metabolism
– Besides providing abundant energy, caffeine also boosts the body’s metabolism as it pauses hunger pangs for some time. It also increases the thermogenesis rate, which means an enhanced metabolic rate. Thus, pre-workout supplements such as caffeine have been known to aid in weight loss• Better focus levels
– Pre-workout supplements
have been known to boost concentration levels of athletes as well as gym-goers. Creatine and caffeine have a way to increase endurance levels and stamina. They also improve the ability to focus on the workout and sustain in exercise positions• Faster recovery rate
– Rigorous workouts take a toll on the overall well-being of the body, be it physically or even mentally. Body of regular gym-goers, as well as athletes, undergoes a lot of physical stress and wear and tear of muscles. Hence, it becomes essential to take care of the muscles and to give them enough time to recover. Pre-workout supplements especially BCAAs as well as Beta-Alanine help repair worn-out tissues and give the body a new life, also helping to protect the muscles from any injuries
Besides these primary benefits, pre-workout supplements improve your cognition level and provide you with that extra buzz needed for a rigorous and fruitful workout. The effects of pre-workout supplements are accentuated in case of mixed blends since the goodness of all ingredients can be reaped in one go rather than individual components taken separately.
Why should you choose Fast&Up Activate Pre-workout supplement?
Fast&Up Activate supplement is a pre-workout supplement that is loaded with the right mix of active ingredients like L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, and other necessary nutrients. L-Arginine helps widen blood vessels and relaxes muscle cells, thus enhancing stamina. L-Carnitine is instrumental in increasing the fat metabolism rate. The other vital ingredients like Lycopene and Zinc provide the necessary anti-oxidation and performance boost, respectively.
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to experience the goodness of the best pre-workout supplement in town?