India’s first effervescent 3000mg L-Carnitine
- Purest, High-Quality L-Carnitine Tartrate 3000mg with Faster Absorption & Action
- Clinically Researched, Tested & Trusted L-Carnitine from Carnipure™ - Trademark of Lonza, Switzerland
- Contains 350mg Potassium which helps reduce water weight and prevents bloating and 100mg Garcinia cambogia which helps suppress appetite.
- Helps to effectively Burn Fats & Convert Stored Fat into Cellular Energy
- Available in refreshing Lemon flavour, Zero Sugar, no added Sodium Banned Substance Free, Supports Weight Management & Energy Production
- Effervescent Fast&Up L-Carnitine 3000mg promotes Fatty Acid Metabolism, Improves Athletic Performance and Supports Lean and Toned Body
How To Use: Drop 1 effervescent tablet in 250ml water, wait till the effervescent tablets dissolve completely, and drink
What is Fast&Up L-Carnitine 3000mg?
Fast&Up L-Carnitine Tartrate is a clinically tested Carnitine supplement trade marked by the Swiss Company – Lonza. It is formulated with 3000mg Pure, High Quality Carnipure™. It helps to effectively burn fats & convert stored fatty acids into cellular energy and hence helping in weight management, energy production, lean and toned body and improved athletic performance.
What is Carnipure™?
Carnipure™ is a special grade of L-Carnitine trademarked by the Swiss life sciences company – Lonza. The Carnipure™ quality seal ensures purest quality L-Carnitine, backed by high level of superior and regularly updated scientific study and research.
Who should opt for Fast&Up L-Carnitine 3000mg?
- Athletes, Fitness enthusiasts, Bodybuilders or those leading a physically active lifestyle.
- Those who want to burn more fat
- Those who want to increase their energy & stamina
- Those who want to enhance their metabolism
- Those following weight management programs
- Those who want to ensure post workout muscle recovery
- Anyone who wants to consume High Quality, Purest Carnitine Supplements
Nutritional Info (Approx Values):
|PER SERVING (4.5g tablet)
Each effervescent tablet contains:
|L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure)
|Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract
|Potassium as Potassium Bicarbonate
No Reviews Found..
1. What is Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine & what is unique about it?
Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine is an advanced triple strength formula containing 3000mg L-Carnitine tartrate, 100mg Garcinia cambogia and 350mg Potassium for fat metabolism & weight management. The key ingredient L-Carnitine is specially sourced from CarnipureTM, Lonza Ltd., Switzerland, which is a clinically proven ingredient as a fat burner to help manage weight. Added Garcinia cambogia & Potassium helps reduce appetite & reduces water weight to get that lean & toned body. Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine does not contain added sodium, contains zero sugar, making it keto friendly. It is India’s 1st 3000mg Effervescent L-Carnitine specially formulated with Premium Swiss Effervescent Technology which offers high bioavailability, fast acting, is gentle on stomach, is banned substance free and is available in a refreshing Lemon flavour.
2. How does Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine help with lean & toned body?
Fast&Up L-Carnitine contains 3000mg CarnipureTM L-Carnitine tartrate is a fat burner and plays a crucial role in fat metabolism & boosts energy production by transporting fatty acids to mitochondria, which converts fats into energy and further supports faster fat burning & weight management. Added 100mg Garcinia cambogia fruit extract contains Hydroxy citric acid (HCA) as an active ingredient that suppresses the fat producing enzyme citrate lyase. It also helps suppress appetite by increasing serotonin levels, which further helps reduce appetite & cravings. Water weight is caused by high sodium levels in the body and consumption of refined carbohydrates & sugar spikes insulin levels which increases sodium retention leading to increased water weight. 350mg of added Potassium helps flush out sodium, which helps reduce water weight or bloating.
3. Does it contain sugar?
No. Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine contains zero sugar which also makes it keto friendly.
4. How to consume Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine?
Add one 1 tablet in 250ml of water. Let it fizz, allow it to dissolve completely and drink before workout or any physical activity.
5. Can we take Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine on an empty stomach?
Yes. You can consume it on an empty stomach.
6. Does it have any side effects?
No. It does not have any known side effects and it is gentle on the stomach and does not cause any GI distress.
7. What is the minimum age to consume Fast&Up 3000mg L-Carnitine?
Anybody above the age of 16 years can consume it.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.