Please enter pincode to check
Fast&Up Creatine Monohydrate - Unflavoured with Shaker
Ultra Micronized Creatine Monohydrate for Energy
MRP Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
- CREATINE + SHAKER
- 83 Servings
- 3g High quality ultra - micronized Creatine + a trendy 750ml Shaker for easy mixing
- Helps Replenish lost Creatine for giving sustained energy for an intense workout and improve athletic performance
- Supports muscle mass by limiting muscle breakdown and promotes muscle repair and new muscle growth
- How to use: Add 1 Scoop in 300ml Water or any Healthy Beverage of Choice, Shake well to dissolve and Drink
- When to use: Can be consumed anytime during the day or before or during your workout.
Fast&Up Creatine Monohydrate is ultra-micronized, high quality, 100% vegetarian and banned substance free. Each scoop of Fast&Up Creatine Monohydrate is completely unflavoured, has 0g sugar and easy to digest. Ultra micronized Creatine Monohydrate helps in faster absorption in the body. It is recommended by elite Athletes and Experts in order to promote maximum energy production, strength and endurance and better athletic performance.
Nutritional Info (Approx Values):
|NUTRIENT||PER 100 gm||PER SERVING (3g)|
PER SCOOP CONTAINS:
Based on 1 Reviews
Please login to post a reviewLogin
1. How does Creatine help in intense activity?
While you work out or perform any intense activity there is conversion of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) to ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate) for producing energy. In order to perform at elite level, the body needs ADP to be converted back to ATP. Here when Creatine plays a key role, Creatine is converted to Creatine Phosphate in the skeletal muscle, almost 95% of the creatine is stored in the skeletal muscle. Creatine Phosphate then donates a Phosphate to ADP and converted to ATP that helps to fuel the workout or any intense activity.
2. How does Creatine fuel muscle gain?
Creatine helps you gain muscle in the following ways. Helps to enable more total volume in angle training session or activity, which is primary factor in long-term muscle growth. It helps in cell signaling, thereby helping in muscle repair and new muscle growth. Helps to reduce protein breakdown in muscles that helps to increase muscle mass. Creatine helps to reduce levels of myostatin that inhibits new muscle growth.
3. Why Creatine Monohydrate?
Fast&Up Creatine Monohydrate is formulated with high quality, clinically proven, 0g sugar, banned substance free and free from artificial colors or additives. Each 3g scoop of Fast&Up Creatine Monohydrate is completely unflavored and ultra - micronized for faster absorption. It is recommended by athletes and experts in order to upgrade athletic performance. Creatine helps to promote maximum energy production, build strength, endurance and stamina, strengthens muscle mass, enhance athletic performance and fuels performance by replenishing Creatine stores in the muscle.
4. How many scoops of Creatine can be consumed in a day?
One can have 1 scoop per day for superior results.
5. Does it have side effects ?
No, it does not have side effects. In fact it is easy to use, easy on the stomach and works effectively in muscle recovery and fuels your workout.
6. What is the minimum age of consuming Fast&Up Creatine?
It can be taken by anyone above the age of 18 years of age.
7. Can it be consumed with other Fast&Up supplements?
Yes, it can be consumed with other Fast&Up supplements.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
Expiry date should be given
Product is really good but Should give expiry date of products. Its difficult to know if on sale products have lesser period to consume.