Wellness( 7 Products)
Beauty Wellness:No one really knows the definition of beauty as it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Being Beautiful also means taking care of your body both internally and externally. Staying healthy is one of the best ways to look beautiful.
If you have healthy skin, hair, and nails you are going to stand out from the crowd. You will have that extra confidence to tackle the world every day. Taking care of your body internally is also important. Keeping your important organs such heart, brain lungs and other systems is a good sign that you are healthy and beautiful.
Taking care of your skin, hair and weight and other basic requirements is not just good from the beauty point of you but also from a health point of view as they offer many health benefits to our body. Taking care of these things provides long-term benefits and helps us to fulfill our true potential.
Let’s try and understand what are the benefits of taking care of this thing. Now a day people are much more aware of how to take care of their bodies to look beautiful. People try different things such as diet, exercise, and consuming beauty supplements to always look beautiful.
Importance of healthy skin:You gain from taking good care of your skin in various ways. Your whole health depends on your skin because it is your largest organ. If you take care of it, it will take care of you. This is why it's so important to have a well-planned skincare regimen.
Regular skin care is totally worthwhile, both in terms of time and effort. Let’s look at the benefits of healthy skin:
- Helps to regulate your body - The skin's barrier functions to keep the beneficial things inside as well as keep the harmful things out. Your skin's ability to regulate your body temperature and aid in maintaining your level of hydration will keep you safe and healthy.
- Helps you to stay healthy - The barrier is at its strongest when your skin is healthy. Dry, cracked skin can make it easier for microorganisms to enter the body, which can lead to illness. Keeping your face's skin healthy and happy is essential because it is frequently the skin that is most exposed, especially in the winter.
- Helps you look younger – As we get older the regeneration of new skin cells starts to slow down, and collagen is decreasing faster so that the skin becomes less elastic and weaker. Behavior such as sleeping earlier than usual, eating the right fruits and vegetables, drinking a lot of water, cleaning up, and regularly humidifying your skin slows down aging.
There are multiple natural supplements for the skin that you can use to improve your skin health. The worst thing you can do to your skin is to treat it like a fashion accessory, something you only care about when you want to look beautiful. The largest organ in your body is your skin, which requires regular maintenance.
Your skin plays a crucial role in maintaining your general health because it protects you from infection, controls your body temperature, and can alert you to interior issues before more intrusive or expensive testing are necessary. Its health might affect how you feel about yourself. It's one of the most important ways we communicate with one another and the rest of the world.
Tips to improve skin health:
- Eat healthily- What you eat impacts the health of your skin. Consuming lots of fruits is beneficial for the skin as they contain important vitamins, fiber, and water that are essential for healthy and glowing skin. Vitamins C, D, E, and K are known as vitamins for glowing skin as they provide multiple benefits to improve your skin. Make sure you consume all the essential nutrients in your diet to achieve flawless dry skin.
- Avoid bad habits such as smoking and drinking- Smoking causes wrinkles and makes your skin appear older. Smoking causes the tiniest blood vessels in the epidermis to constrict, reducing blood flow and resulting in paler skin. Additionally, this depletes the skin with minerals and oxygen that are crucial for healthy skin. Drinking alcohol is associated with a higher risk of developing non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Use sunscreen - Protecting your skin from the sun is among the most crucial steps you can do to take care of it. A lifetime of sun exposure increases the risk of developing skin cancer as well as wrinkles, age spots, and other skin issues.
- Manage your stress - Uncontrolled stress can increase your skin's sensitivity, lead to acne outbreaks, and cause other skin type issues. Take efforts to control your stress to promote healthy skin and a healthy state of mind. Get enough sleep, establish realistic boundaries, reduce your to-do list, and carve off time for your favorite activities.
Importance of healthy hair:
- Helps to boost self-confidence - Everyone wants to feel confident in themselves, and how we feel about ourselves is greatly influenced by the state of our hair.
- Helps to determine physical fitness - People with thick, healthy hair are typically in better overall health. If your body isn't getting enough vitamins and minerals, it will first show up in your hair, such as if you don't receive enough iron in your diet.
- Helps to protect against harmful sun rays - Sunlight can damage your skin, leading to fine lines and wrinkles that will make you look older than you actually are. Hence having strong hair can protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Helps to prevent hair loss – having strong and healthy hair means you lose less hair as you grow. This helps you to stay confident socially and makes you more attractive.
Tips to improve hair health:
- Consume lots of vitamins - Your hair, like the rest of your body, requires a variety of vitamins and minerals to stay strong and healthy. There may be a connection between dietary inadequacies and hair loss, according to research by Trusted Source. Vitamins A, B especially biotin, C, D, and E are all essential vitamins for skin and hair growth.
- Massage your scalp - Increasing blood flow to the hair follicles and the health and condition of your scalp may both benefit from revving up your scalp's blood circulation. You can give yourself a scalp massage by using your fingertips to push in circular strokes for a while. You can perform this on dry hair or wet hair right before applying shampoo and conditioner.
- Increase the protein content - Since protein makes up a large portion of hair follicles, eating a diet high in protein is crucial for healthy hair growth. Add protein-rich food such as meat, chicken, eggs, Beans, and green vegetables to your diet.
- Take a cool shower - The cuticle and root of your hair (scalp and hair) may become damaged if you take a shower in water that is too hot. Your hair's cuticles may become more permeable after using steam in the shower, which could lead to dry, frizzy, and breakable hair.
Make a lather with warm water to protect while washing your hair. Finish your shower by giving your hair and scalp a cool water spray. Your hair's cuticle may be sealed as a result, making it simpler for your hair to dry to retain moisture.
- Consume lots of vitamins – Vitamins A, D, C, E, and K are called beauty vitamins as they are responsible for healthy hair. They help to prevent hair fall, make hair strong, reduce split ends and improve scalp health.
Importance of weight management:
- Helps to live a healthy life – managing weight reduces joint pain and improves mobility. It also reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke, and diabetes. It helps to manage cholesterol levels. It is important to know that you don’t have to lose hundreds of pounds to enjoy the physical health benefits of weight loss.
- Helps to improve lifestyle - In addition to the health benefits, you may also experience an improved lifestyle if you manage your weight. Managing weight improves your energy. It also helps to decrease stress and improve the quality of sleep.
Improves immunity - The immune system is under a lot of strain when you gain weight. More colds and other ailments result from this. The immune system is supported and general health is enhanced by losing weight.
- Make you more active – managing weight helps you to stay active throughout the day. You are able to accomplish more work and generally have a better mood. You are also fitter physically.
Tips to manage weight:
- Manage your calorie intake - You must consume fewer calories than you expend in order to experience weight loss or calorie deficit. By lowering your caloric intake, you can start this calorie deficit and encourage your body to use its fat reserves as a source of energy.
- Exercise – Regular exercise can have an amazing result in your weight management. Set goals and plan your exercise accordingly. Working hard while exercising will help you to shred those additional fats from your body.
- Plan your meals - Plan your meals and snacks for the week, paying attention to your calorie allowance for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Drink plenty of water – Drinking adequate water daily helps to mask the hunger causing you to eat less. Also, water is needed for digestion hence it is very important to have water after every meal or snack that you eat.
We are all aware that looking beauty full in her own way is a dream of every woman. we have a great basket of beauty products that take care of you from head to toe. We have skin supplements along with supplements for hair, PCOS, and nails.
Our products are the best in quality premium supplements. They are made using high-quality ingredients with Swiss effervescence technology. They are gentle on the stomach, easy to digest, and great to taste.
Biotin with selenium is two essential nutrients for hair and nail health. Biotin contains 10,000 mcg Biotin and provides 100% RDA of selenium. It helps with the assimilation of amino acids in the body which forms the basic structure of hair protein. It helps in the conversion of nutrients in the body that provides energy.
It also helps prevent biotin deficiency, and nail brittleness and strengthens the nail. Biotin helps in the regeneration of antioxidants that help fight free radical damage. Biotin with selenium is 100% Vegan, Dermatologist approved, has No Added Sugar, and is gentle on the Stomach.
Biotin is one of the best hair vitamins that regulate the hair growth cycle to give you thick and strong hair. It also contains HRC amino acid which is an essential nutrient in hair growth supplements as it stimulates hair growth, strengthens the hair shaft, prevents hair breakage, and improves hair type texture to make protect your hair frizz-free and strong.
Glow should be your go-to supplement if you want radiant skin. It is effervescent nutrition that is gentle on the stomach, absorbs faster, and is very effective. It is beneficial for pigmentation has no side effects and boosts skin health and gives a natural glow and radiance.
The main ingredient in the glow is Japanese glutathione which is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and deactivates the enzyme that helps in melanin production giving you even-toned radiant skin. Effervescent glutathione tablets in Glow are clinically proven for effective oral absorption and reduction in dark spots.
Vitamin C present in the glow work in synergy with Glutathione giving a powerful antioxidant boost and helping the body in the absorption of Glutathione. It is your natural supplement for your skin problems.
Vegan collagen builder is India’s first effervescent plant-based collagen builder that consists of 3 unique blends for comprehensive skin support- Collagen Builder Blend, Cell Renewal Blend & Skin Protection Blend.
Its collagen builder blend helps you look younger with ingredients that are required in collagen formation and also boosts collagen production. It also helps improve skin elasticity and firmness. Its cell renewal blend helps to restore your skin cell’s health through a plant-based blend that consists of potent antioxidants which fight free radical damage.
It helps in maintaining skin health by promoting cell regeneration and inhibiting collagen breakdown which in turn reduces the dull skin appearance. Last but not least skin protection blend helps protects skin from free radical damage & sun damage.
Beauty Collagen provides strong antioxidant support to all skin layers, reduces the size of wrinkles, and fine lines, and strengthens the collagen layer. Thus, helping in maintaining skin integrity, texture, and moisture.
1. What is the best supplement for beautiful skin?
Your body needs antioxidants to fight against free radicals in order to prevent your skin from collagen breakdown and premature aging. Chicnutrix Glow is formulated with Japanese Opitac Glutathione and Vitamin C, which reduce oxidative stress thereby enhancing radiance and glow to your skin. Vitamin C helps in boosting Glutathione absorption in our body. It also helps reduce pigmentation and dark spots and gives an even skin tone. Chicnutrix Beauty Collagen contains collagen and hyaluronic acid that helps your skin look firm and hydrated. Collagen provides elasticity to your skin and hyaluronic acid maintains the moisture level.
2. Which vitamin gives a glow to the face?
Vitamins not only take care of your immunity and overall health but also give you enough nutrition to make your skin glow and look youthful. Vitamins A, B3, C & E are responsible to maintain the beauty of your skin. Vitamin A in retinol form prevents your skin from premature aging, and Vitamin B3 in niacinamide form helps reduce acne breakout. Vitamin C helps boost collagen production and inhibits melanin synthesis thereby brightening your skin. Vitamin E has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps your skin look younger.
3. Do beauty supplements work?
Skincare starts from the cellular level and what you eat matters as it shows up on your skin. Some of the supplements provide all the beauty nutrition that your skin needs. Beauty supplements are marked to have a high bioavailability and hence the nutrients present in beauty supplements get absorbed faster. So, yes beauty supplements actually benefit our skin.
4. What is the best supplement to take for overall health?Generally, the multivitamins, fish oil, magnesium, and probiotics supplements together work as a repairing system of your body. They help boost your immunity, keep your gut healthy, improve cell production, and many more.
5. What are the 3 most important vitamins?
The three most important benefits of vitamins are improving immune health, the metabolizing process, and the growth and development of our body cells.
6. What vitamin do you need every day?
Proper balanced nutrition is the key to healthy hair and a healthy lifestyle, hair supplements simply add more benefits to it. Vitamin A, B7 (Biotin) & E together take care of your hair problems. They help restore hair damage, reduce hair loss, and improve growth and volume.
7. Is it OK to take multivitamins every day?
A daily intake of multivitamins can help us fill the nutritional gap and boost our overall health. It is always recommended to take one multivitamin tablet daily. However, high dosages of multivitamins or any supplement may lead to harmful side effects and may disturb your body's functioning too.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.