Build Muscle( 9 Products)
Currently Out of stock
What are Muscle Build Supplements?Muscle build supplements are those supplements that help to build muscle mass when combined with resistance training and a well-rounded diet. Muscle build supplement helps to improve physical performance during the workout and help stimulate muscle growth.
What are the types of Muscle Build Products?
Following are the types of muscle build supplements:
• Protein supplement
• Mass gainer supplement
• Beta-alanine supplement
• BCAA supplement
What are the Benefits of Muscle Building supplements?The benefits of muscle-building supplements are as follows:
• Helps to build muscle - The primary function of muscle-building supplements is to aid muscle growth. They help to build muscle after your workout. Muscle-building supplements and strength exercise help build and conserve lean muscles and increase muscle strength.
• Helps to boost energy – muscle-building supplements that contain nitric oxide boosters help to boost energy. Muscle-building supplements such as creatine and beta-alanine provide sustained energy for an intense workout.
• Helps to improve muscle strength - muscle-building supplements help in providing muscle strength, supporting muscle recovery, and reducing muscle breakdown. Muscle building supplement with beta-alanine is one of the best supplements for muscle recovery.
• Helps to improve muscle mass – muscle build supplements such as mass gainer help to improve muscle mass and help to build lean muscles, and help reduce fat mass.
• Helps boost metabolism – Muscle build supplement helps to build lean muscles. This results in the body targeting fat-burning during the workout. In the long term, this helps to improve the metabolism.
What are the Best Supplements to Build Muscle Mass Fast?Here are some of the best supplements to build muscle:
• Protein blends – supplements that contain bends of protein such as whey protein and plant protein are one of the best supplements for muscle recovery. Blended protein supplements help to build muscle faster than a single-sourced protein supplement. A blend of proteins helps in muscle growth and mass.
• Creatine – creatine is a well-known pre-workout supplement. It helps to increase strength and gain weight. Creatine allows you to perform more rep which leads to more gain.
• Mass Gainer – mass gainer is a High-Calorie High Protein Weight gainer drink that helps increase muscle mass. Mass gainer provides high calories that help to put on weight healthily. Mass gainer also helps to reduce fat mass.
• BCAA – BCAAs supplement is a great option to gain muscle. BCAA supplements help to promote muscle growth, increase workout performance, and decrease Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness.
How to use muscle-building supplements?It depends on the type of supplement, whether it is available in tablet form, powdered form, or in liquid form. In the case of powdered supplements, you can add the recommended scoops in water or other beverage and consume them either post or pre-workout.
How to choose the right Muscle Mass gain supplement?While choosing the best muscle mass gain supplement or a muscle recovery supplement:
• Carbs-to-protein ratio – a typical mass gainer supplement must have the correct carbohydrate-to-protein ratio. The ideal formula is a 3:1 carb-to-protein ratio.
• Digestive enzyme – mass-gaining supplements can often result in bloating. To digest protein completely, choose a supplement with added digestive enzymes.
• No added sugar – adding calories is the easiest way to gain weight, but the best mass gainer supplements will give you calories from clean sources, such as proteins and complex carbs.
• Vital nutrients - vitamins and minerals play a vital role in relieving metabolic stress created by exercise. Multivitamins in a muscle mass gainer supplement stimulate biochemical reactions in the body for energy to relieve muscle fatigue after exercise. Best supplements for muscle recovery and muscle gain always contain essential nutrients.
• Quality of the supplement – look for the quality of the ingredient, whether they are naturally soured, free from banned substances, and free from any allergen.
What To Avoid While Taking Muscle Growth Supplements?Here are a few things to avoid while taking muscle growth supplements:
• Alcohol – consuming alcohol after consuming a muscle growth supplement or an exercise reduces the rate of muscle growth.
• Sugary drinks and food - drinks like soda, sweetened tea, and sports drinks contain added sugar and often provide more than a day’s worth of sugar in one serving. Sugar breaks down protein instead of building it.
• Refined carbohydrates – foods like white bread, white rice, and anything made with refined carbohydrates. Just like sugar, refined carbohydrates can raise your blood sugar levels more quickly, which might disrupt the rate of protein synthesis.
• Junk Food – junk food that is fried should be avoided while taking muscle growth supplements. They take longer to digest and can lead to stomach upset and improper digestion, which can impact muscle growth.
Are muscle-building supplements good for health?Yes, muscle-building supplements are good for health. The muscle-building supplement helps to build muscle, helps to provide sustained energy, and helps to reduce fat mass. A muscle-building supplement containing probiotics helps improve digestion and maintain a healthy gut. Weight gain protein helps to reduce toxic accumulation in the body and increases nutrient absorption via the gut.
1. Is mass gainer safe to consume?
Yes, the mass gainer is safe to consume. Consume mass gainer as recommended and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Also, look for safety indicators such as banned substance free, FSSAI compliant, and GMP certified.
2. Can you lose fat and build muscle at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to lose fat and build muscle simultaneously. The process is known as body recomposition. To lose fat and build muscle, prioritize protein in your diet.
3. Why is it that increased muscle mass burns more calories?
Muscle is a metabolically active tissue as opposed to fat. Hence more muscle mass means you burn more calories at the same body weight than if you had less muscle mass.
4. Will building muscle over fat help me burn calories faster and easier?
Yes, building muscle over fat helps to burn calories faster and easier. People with more muscle mass have a faster metabolism that burns more calories.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.