You read this because they are too busy to even read it.
?I am busy?
?Tied up right now?
?I am too tired to do anything now?
Do you identify with these phrases? Something you may have said or have been said to you by your spouse, sibling, friend, children or even colleague?
But why wouldn?t you and the people around you feel tired? We work too much, we have too many commitments and chores along with a wish to stay fit and healthy. There is too much to do in too little time! Or is it?
Are you a workaholic? Do you find yourself working compulsively resulting in no time to indulge in any other activity? Do you struggle to get time to have your meals? If you tend to prefer that way, there is nothing wrong with it, but no matter what your preference a hectic lifestyle leaves you drained, lacking energy and feeling tired after sometime.
For optimum everyday performance, one needs to adopt a healthier lifestyle. These few tips to stay active will help you achieve a work life balance that will help you in your goal of healthy living!?
Read the following simple tips and see if you follow all or you need to bring about a change.
- Are you getting six to seven hours for sleep? Make sure you do as this is the time your tired muscles rest and brain cells relax so that when you wake up, you are ready for more challenges with renewed vigour. One cannot deliver good results with a tired mind and body.
- Breakfast is the meal that sets you for a day of hard work. Stepping out on an empty stomach is a way of inviting trouble in the form of ill-health.
- Did someone say snacks? We all snack between meals since it helps us stay charged and provides us bursts of energy. Differentiating between healthy and unhealthy snacking is of paramount importance. A good health tip would be to include a handful of nuts, a bowl of fruits, vegetable juice or a fruit smoothie in your everyday snacking.
- Fresh food, fresher you! While opting for takeout or frozen food may seem easier but nothing can replace the health factor of a freshly prepared meal! Besides the taste of fresh food can never be beaten, do you agree?
- Carbs! We all love them and they are really good to keep us energetic through the day. But be sure to remember that too much a good thing can be bad.
- Make sure to have ample amount of vegetables at every meal. Not only do they carry a host of vitamins and minerals needed by the body but also keep you full for long.
- Wat(er)? Yes, the most important things in life are that simple! Water is the only drink that quenches your thirst. It is needed to keep the body moisturized, energized and vitalized! Try to get into the habit to start your day with a glass of water. Pop and drop a tablet of Fast&Up Vitalize in your daily glass of water for a healthy fizz that will give you the vitamins and minerals you need to make everyday into #DailySwag
In order to stay fit, one needs a healthy mix (pun intended) This mix is balance between a nutritious diet and exercise. Do you find yourself lacking the time to go to a gym? Bring the gym to you! A few simple tips such as taking the stairs to work can make a world of difference to your health. You can park the car a little far so you walk your way to the office, another cheat would be to walk when you talk. You have heard of ?walk the talk? - we suggest you to ?walk when talk?! :) a cool way to multitask and get more out of your day. Just like the multivitamins
from Fast&Up Vitalize which give you the goodness of 21 vitamins and minerals in a single refreshing drink!
A Workaholics lifestyle puts health at a risk but it isn?t the work that is to be blamed rather ignoring health and lack of knowledge on the simple health tips that can lead to a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
So show that you care and share this with your family and friends!
Please comment and for any feedback or questions about Fast&Up, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org