Clinically Proven N-Acetylcysteine + Vitamin C For Lung Health
- Fast&Up N-Acetylcysteine is India’s First Double Action Formula containing scientifically supported and clinically proven ingredients: 600mg N-Acetylcysteine + 40mg Vitamin C. It helps in lung cleansing, better breathing and overall improved respiratory & liver functions
- The double action formula consisting of N-Acetylcysteine and Vitamin C is effective in building antioxidants in the body.
- N-acetylcysteine is a more stable form of the amino acid L-Cysteine and is the most effective way to boost Glutathione: A strong antioxidant in the body.
- Helps in loosening thick mucus in the lungs, helps reduce the effect of paracetamol overdose, supports chronic bronchitis and improve liver conditions.
- Helps in flushing out toxins and build up from smoking for healthier lungs.
- Helps prevent respiratory infections and supports overall lung health.
How To Use: Drop one tablet in 250 ml of water, wait till it dissolves completely and drink.
When To Use: Drink after any meal.
WHAT IS FAST&UP LUNG DETOX?
Fast&Up Lung Detox is India's First Double Action Formula designed to support healthy lung and liver functions. Each effervescent tablet of Fast&Up Detox Lung supplement contains scientifically supported and clinically proven ingredients 600 mg N-Acetylcysteine and 40 mg Vitamin C to support lung cleansing, better breathing and improved respiratory and liver functions. Made with Swiss Effervescent Technology, this NAC supplement offers better absorption and high nutrient bioavailability. Each tube of 20 effervescent tablets is available in Strawberry flavour with No Added Sugar or stomach upsets.
HOW DOES N-ACETYLCYSTEINE AND VITAMIN C HELP TO PROTECT LUNGS?
The protective effect of NAC supplement is due to it's role as an antioxidant with expectorant capacity. It does so by helping to reduce inflammation and by breaking down thick mucus. This helps in clearing clogged airway passage and removes congestion. It helps inhibit over-production and accumulation of thick mucus by thinning mucus and expelling it from the respiratory tract. This contributes to a clean lungs and healthy respiratory system. N-Acetylcysteine helps flush out irritants, infectious agents or environmental pollutants to facilitate lung detox and clear lungs for healthy breathing.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO CLEAR MUCUS FROM RESPIRATORY TRACT?
If mucus is not cleaned from the respiratory tract, it may lead to lung infections and other lung-related problems.
DOES N-ACETYLCYSTEINE + VITAMIN C HELP IN LUNG RECOVERY?
NAC is a precursor of the most powerful antioxidant in the body – glutathione. Levels of Glutathione decline with age. NAC acts as a messenger for glutathione production and helps to protect cells from damage. Vitamin C is too well established for its antioxidant properties and helps support healthy lungs. Respiratory Antioxidants, NAC + Vitamin C help prevent cell damage, heal damaged lung tissues and promote lung recovery.
WHY IS LUNG HEALTH IMPORTANT?
The lungs age very rapidly. By the time you notice deterioration of the lungs, it might be that the damage has advanced significantly. Factors like air pollution, smoking, and several others can cause lung damage too.
WHO NEEDS FAST&UP N-ACETYLCYSTEINE SUPPLEMENT?
- Those who want to enhance their respiratory and liver functions.
- Those who smoke or come in contact with secondary smoking
- Those living in urban areas and come in frequent contact with air pollutants or environmental toxins
- Those who suffer regularly from heartburn (acid reflux)
- Those who want to boost their lung immunity and stay healthy
Nutritional Info (Approx Values):
Serving size – 1 tablet (4.15g)
Number of servings (20 Tablets)
1. 1. What Is Unique About Fast&Up Detox Lung?
Fast&Up Detox Lung formulated with premium Swiss effervescent technology is designed to support healthy lung and respiratory function with a unique combination of 600mg NAC and 40mg Vitamin C.
2. 2. How Fast&Up Detox Lung Helps In Lung Health?
NAC acts as a messenger for glutathione production, glutathione is a super antioxidant that helps to prevent cell damage. NAC + Vitamin C helps to provide protection to both inside and outside the cell. NAC also helps in preventing the entry of harmful pathogens and toxins in the respiratory system. Along with this it has anti-inflammatory properties as well as helping in mucus breakdown.
3. 3. How Does Fast&Up Detox Lung Help In Liver Health?
NAC plays a significant role in liver detox functions. It also helps to improve liver functions by limiting the damage caused by drug intake, environmental toxins and infection causing germs.
4. 4. How Can An Athlete Benefit From Fast&Up Detox Lung?
During any physical activity, one tends to utilize more calories for energy which results in higher production of free radicals and higher susceptibility of cell damage by oxidative stress. Fast&Up Detox Lung with NAC helps to limit cell damage by enhancing glutathione production and Vitamin C is already established as a natural and potent antioxidant.
5. 5. Can Someone Who Is A Regular Smoker Or Is Exposed To Secondary Smoke Consume The Tablet?
Yes, NAC + Vitamin C will help to improve lung health by reducing the cell damage caused by oxidative stress by reactive oxygen species and by helping in clearing airway passage.
6. 6. What Is The Minimum Age For Consuming This Tablet?
Anyone above the age of 14 can have this tablet.
7. 7. Can It Be Consumed With Some Other Dietary Supplements As Well?
Yes, it can be consumed with other dietary supplements as well. But we recommend having a 30-45 minutes time gap between two supplements.
8. 8. Does It Cause Any Side Effects?
No, it does not have known any side effects. In fact, it is easy to use, gentle on stomach and provides faster absorption and higher bioavailability with no GI distress.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.