Please enter pincode to check
Instant Protein Masala Oats - Mast Masala Oats
Low Calorie - High Protein Masala Oats for Cholesterol Control & Healthy Heart.
₹243 ₹270 10% OFF
MRP Inclusive of all taxes
- Mast Masala
- Combo of 12
- Combo of 14
- Mast Masala Oats + Soups all 3 flavors
- Pack of 6
- Protein packed Oats made tasty! Low-calorie Rolled Oats with 2.5X More Instant Protein which gets instantly prepared in just 3 minutes.
- Each serving of Oats contains 10g of instant plant-based protein and 5g of dietary fiber along with Real Veggies, Crunchy Seeds (Chia, Pumpkin) and Tulsi
- Our vegan Instant Protein Oats are packed with beta glucan, which helps to manage cholesterol and makes you & your heart happy.
- Taste Approved by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Nutrition Assured by Fast&Up
- How to Consume: Quick Oats ready in 3 minutes! Empty the contents of the sachet into a pan. Add 180-200 ml of water & cook for ~3 mins on a medium flame. Stir occasionally & enjoy delicious oats
- When to Consume: You can consume it with your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
GoodEatz Masala Oats are delicious & high in protein. Enjoy the Instant high Protein Oats which have been tasted and approved by the very famous Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Each serving of these tasty & healthy protein oats contains 10g of Instant oats Protein and 5g of dietary fiber. It also includes real veggies, crunchy seeds & Tulsi for enhanced overall well-being. These low-calorie, wholegrain rolled oats help to manage your cholesterol & heart problems. It is easy to make & good to taste, and it can be swapped out with your bland & unflavored oats. Easily prepare the protein-rich oats in just 3 minutes and instantly enjoy the delectable oats for your daily health & happiness.
Nutritional Info (Approx Values):
|NUTRIENTS||Per 100 g||PER SERVING(45 g)||% RDA|
|Total Sugars (g)
|Added Sugar (g)
|Dietary fibre (g)
|Total Fat (g)
|Saturated fat (g)
|Trans fat (g)
Based on 1 Reviews
Please login to post a reviewLogin
1. What is unique about GoodEatz Masala Oats?
GoodEatz Masala Oats is available in a delicious flavor which is approved by the very famous Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. It is enriched with 2.5X more instant plant protein (10 g) and 5 g of dietary fiber per serving. The eating experience is enhanced with real veggies, crunchy seeds & Tulsi which promotes overall well-being. The oats are also low in calorie and help manage your cholesterol & heart problems better.
2. What are Rolled Oats?
Rolled oats are steamed & flattened with huge rollers to form large flakes. GoodEatz Masala Oats contains wholegrain rolled oats and each serving of the product is high in nutrition & low in calories.
3. How much time does it take to prepare GoodEatz Masala Oats?
It simply takes nearly 3 minutes to prepare the oats.
4. Does GoodEatz Masala Oats contain refined sugar?
It does not contain any refined sugar.
5. Is GoodEatz Masala Oats vegan?
Yes, the product is completely plant-based & vegan. It is free from artificial flavours/colours and artificial preservatives. Additionally, it is also gluten free, soya free, and free of cholesterol & trans-fat.
6. Why is the flavor of GoodEatz Masala Oats special?
The taste of the oats has been approved by the very famous Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Once tasted, it will never be forgotten and is sure to satisfy even the most dedicated foodies
7. Is GoodEatz Masala Oats FSSAI Approved?
Yes, the product is FSSAI approved and safe to consume.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
I go to the office very early because of which I don't get time to prepare a nice breakfast. Previously I used to skip breakfast because of a lack of options. I recently came across this product called goodeatz masala oats. It is an amazing product. It is good for my daily protein requirements. It is also good for my digestion. The best part is it is so easy to make that even someone like me who doesn't have a lot of time can still make it. It also tastes good which is always a plus point. I highly recommend this to all the people who are in a hurry.