Weight Management( 6 Products)
What are weight loss supplements?
Weight loss supplements are products that contain either natural or artificial ingredients that help you to lose weight. Weight loss supplements can contain many active ingredients like herbs, fibers, and minerals. Weight loss supplements are available in many forms, such as capsules, tablets, liquids, and powders; some products have dozens of ingredients.
What are the different types of weight loss supplements?
• L- Carnitine – it is a very popular fat-burning supplement. L-Carnitine promotes Fatty Acid Metabolism & Transports it to the muscles where it is burned, thus helping you to lose weight loss.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – it is also called a natural fat burner. It helps to reduce fat storage, improves metabolism, and provides satiety.
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - contains chemicals found in a fatty acid called linoleic acid. CLA helps to curb your body fat and boost muscle.
• Green Tea Extract – green tea extract is a popular herbal supplement for weight loss. Green tea extract helps in weight loss by Curbing your appetite and raising calorie and fat metabolism.
• Black Pepper – black pepper is added to many herbal supplements. It helps to speed up the metabolic process and burn calories more quickly.
Weight Loss Supplements Benefits
The following are the benefits of weight loss supplements:• Helps to reduce fat absorption
Weight loss supplements lower the fat and calories absorbed from your food intake. This automatically prevents your body from converting those calories into fat cells.
• Helps to boost energy
Energy levels help to improve metabolic rate. Increased energy levels help you stay active and awake throughout the day without feeling tired. With a high energy reserve, you don’t get tired easily and can exercise better and for longer.
• Helps to improve the metabolism
Weight loss tablets and supplements help to increase the rate at which your body burns calories. This leads to a higher metabolic rate than usual during exercise and other physical activities. This also helps you digest food quickly, using up even more calories.
• Helps to control food cravings
Some weight loss supplements act as appetite suppressants. This helps you to eat less and feel full faster. This is a great way to ensure your portions are controlled and you don’t give in to food cravings. You also sustain this satisfaction for a longer period without feeling hungry.
Which is the best weight loss supplement?There are many categories of weight loss supplements available on the market. Fat-burning supplements such as L-carnitine and apple cider vinegar are best to lose weight.
Best Weight Loss Products Price List
|Fast&Up Apple Cider Vinegar
|Fast&Up Plant Protein for Weight Management
|Fast&Up Plant Protein for Weight Management
How do weight loss products help in weight management?Depending on the main or active ingredient present in the supplement, a weight management supplement helps to reduce weight loss in different ways:
• L- Carnitine – L- carnitine is a powerful fat burner. L-carnitine transports fat into mitochondria, where it is oxidized to generate ATP (Energy). It also helps to metabolize fat into clean cellular energy.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which releases certain hormones which help you control your appetite and increase your energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
• Thermogenic Food – Thermogenic food such as Ashwagandha (KSM 66), Green Tea Extract, and Black Pepper helps to increase the metabolism and calorie burning by enhancing thermogenesis, a process by which your body burns calories to digest food and produce heat, converting those calories to heat.
How to use weight loss products?It depends on the form of the product. Weight loss tablets can be consumed directly with water. Effervescent tablets are better than conventional tablets as they are easy to use and provide better bioavailability. Weight loss supplements in powder form can be mixed with water or another beverage and consumed accordingly.
Are Weight-Loss Dietary Supplements Safe to Consume?
Yes, weight loss supplements are safe to consume. Many weight loss supplements contain herbal ingredients which don’t have many side effects. Use weight loss supplements as per recommended amount and do not overuse them for faster results.
1. What exercise routine will help weight loss?
Weight loss is about burning calories. Hence high-intensity physical activities such as jogging, running, cycling, swimming, weight training, interval training, yoga, and Pilates are excellent routines for weight loss.
2. What are weight-loss dietary supplements and what do they do?
Weight loss supplements are dietary supplements that help to lose weight. Weight loss supplement helps in fat burning, prevents fat accumulation, helps to improve metabolism, and helps to boost energy.
3. Can weight-loss dietary supplements be harmful?
If taken more than recommended, weight loss supplements can be harmful. Certain active ingredients of a weight loss supplement can interact with your other medication, which can cause harm to your body. Always consult your doctor or dietician before taking any weight loss supplement.
4. Should you count calories or fat to lose weight?
Calories count is the most important thing when it comes to weight loss. You can eat a low-fat diet and still produce fat-producing calories as if you eat a higher-fat diet.
5. Are diet foods good for weight loss?
Consuming certain foods can be good for weight loss. Foods such as leafy vegetables, chicken, Beans, and legumes can benefit you during your weight loss journey.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.