Please enter pincode to check
Bundle of BCAA Orange + Tomato Twist Oats - BCAA Orange + Tomato Twist Oats - 30 Servings
BCAA & High Protein Oats
₹2204 ₹3149 30% OFF
MRP Inclusive of all taxes
- BCAA Orange + Tomato Twist Oats
- 30 Servings
About the hamper:
- A combination of Fast&Up BCAA and GoodEatz Masala Oats for a balanced Amino Acids and high protein intake
- Fast&Up BCAA advanced has an ideal BCAA ratio of 2:1:1 with muscle activation complex that helps you boost your workout performance supporting muscle recovery. It is available in delicious orange flavour
- GoodEatz Masala Oats gives you 10g of instant protein and 5g of dietary fiber per serving. It gives you 2.5X more instant protein and keeps you full thus keeping your calorie intake lower. Tomato Twist flavour is approved by the Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
Fast&Up BCAA – Orange Flavour
- 5g of BCAA - L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in an ideal 2:1:1 ratio
- Ultra-Granulated BCAA for faster nutrient absorption and instant action
- For muscle strength, supporting muscle recovery, and reducing muscle breakdown
- Superior Taste and Instant Dissolution
- How To Use: Mix 1 scoop with 500ml of water. Shake well, Dissolve and Drink
- To know more about Fast&Up BCAA Advanced – click here
GoodEatz Masala Oats – Tomato Twist Flavour (400g Pack)
- Rolled Oats with 10g Plant Protein and 5g of fiber per serving
- 2.5X More Instant Protein, Low Calorie
- Real Veggies + Crunchy Seeds (Chia, Pumpkin) + Tulsi
- Ready in ~3 minutes
- No Refined Sugar and helps Manage Cholesterol
- Specially Curated by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
- To know more about GoodEatz Tomato Twist Oats – click here
Nutritional Info (Approx Values):
|NUTRIENT||PER 100g||PER SCOOP (15g)|
|Energy||372.10 kcal||55.82 KCal|
|Fat||0.00 g||0.00 g|
|Protein||72.02 g||10.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||21.01 g||3.15 g|
|Total Sugars||9.86 g||1.48 g|
PER SCOOP CONTAINS:
|INGREDIENTS||PER SERVING (15g)|
|2:1:1 BCAA BLEND (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)||5000 mg|
|Magnesium Sulphate Equivalent to Elemental Magnesium||28.1 mg|
|Potassium Chloride Equivalent to Elemental Potassium||180 mg|
|Sodium Chloride Equivalent to Elemental Sodium||220 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.18 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.25 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg|
|Vitamin C||11.25 mg|
Please login to post a reviewLogin
No Reviews Found..
1. What is Fast&Up BCAA?
Fast&Up BCAA is the best BCAA amino acid supplement which delivers 5g of three major amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in an ideal 2:1:1 ratio. Powered with added Muscle Activation Complex like L-Glutamine for Muscle Recovery, L-Arginine for Reducing Muscle Fatigue, L-Citrulline for Nitric Oxide (NO) boost, Taurine for Energy along with an essential mix of electrolytes and vitamins for a performance driven phase of intra-workout. With 5g of pure amino acids, WADA Compliant Fast&Up BCAA drink helps Provide Muscle Strength, Support Muscle Recovery, Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Boost Muscle Endurance to maintain your fitness goals.
2. What is Ultra Granulation Technology?
The Ultra Granulation Technology of Fast&Up BCAA drink ensures rapid absorption, superior taste and instant dissolution of the energizing flavour for intra training muscle anabolic support on both training and rest days.
3. Benefits of taking BCAA supplement?
They are the most effective and beneficial in any sports nutrition program. They are unique in a way that they are directly metabolized in the skeletal muscle and not in the liver, just where you need them to work. They are both anabolic (muscle-building) and anti-catabolic (prevent the breakdown or damage of hard-earned muscles). It is helpful for muscle recovery, stamina, strength, and in reducing fatigue.
4. Why 2:1:1 ratio in Fast&Up BCAA?
The effective ratio of BCAA supplements plays a crucial role for muscle protein synthesis, simply because they are most effective when they are provided in an optimal ratio. Due to the potent benefits and metabolic properties of L-Leucine, many tend to only focus on L-Leucine. Although L-Leucine is the most dominant amino acid among the BCAAs required for stimulating muscle protein synthesis, supplementation of alone L-Leucine may cause an imbalance of BCAA. Hence, it is important to opt for an ideal ratio of 2:1:1 (L-Leucine: L-Isoleucine: L-Valine).
5. What is Muscle Activation Complex?
Fast&Up BCAA supplement offers more than just basic BCAA as it provides with a complete formula featuring performance enhancing ingredients like L-Glutamine for Muscle Recovery, L-Arginine for Reducing Muscle Fatigue, L-Citrulline for Nitric Oxide (NO) boost and Taurine for Energy, along with an essential mix of electrolytes and vitamins for a performance driven phase of intra-workout.
6. Is BCAA supplement safe and tested for banned substances?
Yes. It is Informed Choice certified. The Informed Choice Certificate is a globally recognized quality assurance program which certifies not only the actual finished product itself, but all the composite raw materials, the supply chain and the manufacturing plant/facility is clean, safe and of high quality to ensure that the products do not carry ingredients that would be prohibited in sports by the World Anti-doping Agency (WADA). And is generally safe for runners and high professional athletes.
7. For whom is Fast&Up BCAA is useful?
Fast & Up BCAA is useful for anyone who is into workout or sports activities for getting that extra performance edge during the activity and to also get the muscle energy, stamina, endurance and recovery needed for the same.
8. How much water is to be added?
You can dissolve one scoop in 500 ml of water.
9. How many scoops can be taken a day?
A normal gym going person can take 1 scoop per day 500ml water during the workout. But a person who is active and spending a lot of sweat in any physical activity can take 2 scoops a day.
10. What is the minimum age to consume and how safe are BCAA supplements?
It can be taken by anyone who is above 14 years of age. And it its safe to consume with no side effects.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.