ou go to gym, you work out, you sweat, you feel pain in your muscles
And you let it go..?
Exercising is a process which is natural and normal and essential for body, but it's easy to disturb it with too much exercise. We constantly walk a tight rope between adequate stimulation leading to progression, and a lack of recovery which can lead to overtraining.
The risks of overtraining are numerous. Not only can it undo all the hard work you put in down the gym, but it can also leave you a shell of the person you were: lethargic, unable to sleep, moody, irritable. What's more, the disturbances it causes to your body's systems can actually lead to weight gain - ironic, yes, but definitely not funny.
We often hear people say that exercising is essential, which it is but rest and recovery is also equally essential. Let’s not forget that! So here’s some quick and best tips to fast recovery post exercise. Read on:
1. Rest. They say, the more; the better. Well, more is not always better, and you don't get stronger in the gym, you get stronger whilst you rest. We suggest you to take a break of a week for every 8-12 weeks of intense exercise to allow your body to properly recover and function. This could be an entire week away from exercise or any preferred time (like a cheat day) to temporarily reduce weight, intensity or volume. Your body will thank you for it.
Fun fact: Having cheat day(s) after rigorous and intense work regimens is considered healthy.
On the other side, it is also important that you don't take too much rest, as your body will decondition itself and you'll end up losing all the hard work of your previous exercise.
2. Sleep. Make sure you get quality sleep, because having a good sleep can impair both workout intensity and recovery. Take steps to enhance the quality of your sleep where ever possible. Investing in a good mattress and pillow often pays dividends. You can also take into consideration the room temperature, lighting and noise control to create the perfect environment for sound sleep.
3. Avoid alcohol. Frequent alcohol consumption can really harm your muscles. You need to be a little extra careful while sneaking down the pub, because you ply your body with toxins. You might not like this advice but staying off the booze will actually help you recover quicker.
4. Hydrate. After a workout it is very important to replace the fluids and nutrients lost during exercise. When it comes to ensuring post workout nutrition for optimal health and physical performance, AMINO ACIDS easily rate in as one of the key nutrients you absolutely must be taking in. Amino acids are known to have a positive effect with respect to post-exercise muscular adaptations.
Fast&Up Recover is India's First Effervescent Post Workout Nutrition Supplement with complete profile of all 20 vegetarian amino acids with Glutathione for instant post workout muscle recovery. This effervescent muscle recovery supplement helps you with an array of performance enhancing effects that are imperative to reach the next level in performance. This ideal post workout drink promotes protein synthesis and reduces muscle protein breakdown to help you prepare for your next game.
5. Stretch. Stretching before and after a workout can help ease muscle recovery by reducing lactic acid and improving blood circulation. Yoga and Pilates can also be great followers to help with this.
6. Proper Nutrition. Ensure that you are eating enough calories to recover and that you have your macronutrients balanced properly. For example, not enough protein in your diet can lead to loss of muscle mass, whilst too few carbohydrates can lead to poor performance and fatigue.
Avoid heavily restricted diet programs, they are often unsustainable and do not facilitate healthy amounts of vigorous activity.
7. Supplements. We all know that even with the best of our efforts and intentions we cannot always fulfill the right nutrients our bodies require. Health supplements work as magic here.
Fast&Up Recover is an instant post workout muscle recovery drink, and promotes instant muscle protein synthesis. It also helps reduce muscle breakdown, fatigue and weakness.
Available in a tube of 20 effervescent tablets, the complete profile of 20 Amino Acids in Fast&Up Recover supplement helps to heal and repair muscles post workout or help you recover from a tiring day.
Plus, it is easy to use, just drop, dissolve, and drink. Drop 1 effervescent tablet in 250 ml of water, wait till it dissolves completely and then drink. This can be consumed within 30 minutes post workout or at the end of the day to recover from a tiring day.
8. Ice Baths. Many professional athletes take regular ice baths for recovery benefits. You may also want to try water contrast therapy, which involves alternating between hot and cold water to repeatedly constrict and dilate blood vessels, helping to rid the system of waste products. Use a warm shower for one minute followed by a 30 second blast of cold water and repeat.
9. Massages. A good sports massage therapist will be able to help you relieve tension in your muscles, flush toxins from your body and put you in an all-around relaxed state.
10. Positive Attitude or Mind Power. Positive self-talk can help stimulate your sub-conscious mind to aid in your performance and recovery. All in all, the most important factor leading to full and thorough recovery is listening to your body. It will usually be pretty clear in its desire for what you need, whether that is time off, water, food or a more rewarding frame of mind to approach your exercise regime with.
Why Fast&Up Recover?
From the above, it is understood that post workout period is considered as the most critical part of nutrient timing and consuming the proper ratio of nutrients during this critical post-workout time not only initiates the rebuilding of damaged muscle tissue but also restores the energy reserves.
An intense resistance training workout results in the depletion of a significant proportion of stored fuels like amino acids as well as causing damage to muscle fibers. Amino acids are known to have a positive effect with respect to post-exercise muscular adaptations.
The addition of powerful antioxidant Glutathione in the post workout supplement is a first in a post workout supplement, this will significantly impact to manage and reduce Exercise Induced Oxidative Stress (EXIOS) for instant and speedy muscle recovery for an excellent and outstanding performance.
Made in India, and 100% vegetarian, this tasty refreshing drink is available in Raspberry flavor to help you ensure that you recover to repeat, and repeat to nail it! Train hard, Fuel Easy.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 1250/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.