1. Career Highlights - Medals of Glory - Dasila has literally been leaving his mark on this world - he has finished 61 timed marathons across the globe and has also achieved the remarkable feat of finishing three 12 hour runs
2. His sport & what he loves about it - His Passion - Dasila is a runner at heart and loves the tranquil state of mind that comes with it. Running is his time to connect with himself, to introspect, to free his mind from its everyday business. His attachment to his sport is what makes him so great!
3. What got him started - How the journey began - Willpower to change small things about ourselves can lead to some great things and that is exactly what drove Dasila to his sport - his decision to change his unhealthy lifestyle
4. His fitness mantra - It's simple yet so effective - Stay fit, stay healthy.
5. Biggest sport challenge - His first 12 hour run - an arduous journey stretching the limits of his willpower, where he discovered he could be on his feet for 12 long hours. Certainly a memorable feeling!