1. Career Highlights - Medals of Glory
Aparajith played for Team India in the Under 19 World Cup and won the trophy! He has represented India A, Chennai Super Kings, RPSG and Tamil Nadu Ranji. An impressive list of achievements and many more to come surely!
2. His sport & what he loves about it - His Passion
He says, ‘Everything! I've learnt a lot because of my sport, it makes you learn things in life and teaches you to handle success and failure. You learn to balance both and stay humble’
3. What got him started - How the journey began
Passion got him started on this journey!
4. His fitness mantra
Make your body. Make your life.
5. Biggest sport challenge
6. Favorite sport memory
Aparajith’s favourite memory is winning the U-19 World Cup for India.
7. What he'd like to share with fellow fitness enthusiasts
Aparajith says hard work, doing the right things and following the process will definitely end up giving good rewards.
8. Favorite Fast&Up fuel
Everything but he loves the gel a little more! (Thank you Aparajith)
9. What his normal training day looks like
A normal training day for Aparajith includes training in the morning for 2 hours and then hit the gym mid morning and rest and skills in the evening.
10. Favorite place to train - Training Haven
11. Everyday fitness diet
Aparajith says, ‘I have a balanced diet, mix of everything. I manage my diet according to my daily schedule.’
12. His fitness inspiration
13. His biggest motivation
Family and his coach motivate him to excel in his goals!
14. What pushes him to the finish line
15. One goal he'd like to achieve
Aparajith says, ‘To play for my country at the test.’
16. Importance of sports nutrition in his life
Aparajith believes sport nutrition is very important! His says that nutrition is like fuel, without which our performance may not be as good as what we are capable of.